9/29/2013

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge: Day 2

                                                                     Day 2:                  
    Which Asian Dramas Are You Currently Watching?

 http://www.hd4vn.com/uploads/inline/3385/517d9e00e90ce_LastCinderella2.jpg

Currently I am watching my first Japanese drama called Last Cinderella.  I've made it past the halfway stage and am still enjoying it. The lead heroine Sakura is a almost 40-year old woman who wants to find love but is also afraid of it. She then ends up falling for a much younger guy who might not be all that he seems. I just love this character. She's brassy, loud, sloppy, and has absolutely not filter. Sakura has the biggest heart, though there are times in the drama where she lets things pass - which usually resorts to me yelling at her through the screen, but in the end she knows whats best. Every single time she does something whether its yelling at her frenemy Rintaro or bonding with her girlfriends, I can't help but smile. Underneath that tough girl act she puts on is an vulnerable woman who honestly just wants to be loved. I love the way her character's written so far. I like how she's not the girly girl type and when she's with Hiroto, she never strays from her true sloppy self! Kinda reminds me of the Korean drama Scent of a Woman, where both leads fall for the younger guy vs. the "sensible" older one. Sakura reminds me soo much of Kim Sun Ah's character Lee Yeon Jae. Both are fiery woman always letting their temper get the best of them and they are hilarious drunks! I would absolutely recommend this drama to you guys. If not for the eye-candy, definitely for the lead actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today, I love responding back. I hope you have a lovely day! :)