For those who do not know, the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers as a form of encouragement while also exploring the bloggersphere world.
Now here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I came to the realization, that I could only talk with my family about K-Dramas or K-Pop for so long before they tired of me. That's when I first started thinking of outlets to "purge" myself of the constant thoughts and comments I had over the latest drama watched - which at the time was Gaksital. This is how I discovered the wonderful world of blogging and haven't looked back since. :)
2. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Ooh good question. It took me weeks (yes weeks) to figure out what I wanted to name my blog and if it would be catchy enough. Eventually, my dad suggested I use a family nickname of mine for it to be more personal. Love is part of my last name, Bug is a part of one of my many nicknames, and obsession since well K-Dramas are my obsession! ;)
3. Who is your favorite author?
I love Jane Austen. I've watched all the television adaptions/movies and Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite reads of all time.
4. What type of show/movie is your guilty pleasure?
Vampire Diaries. I swore that I wouldn't get caught up in the vampire phase that was going on for awhile but I fell hard after watching Youtube clip of Klaus and Caroline, who happen to be one of my favorite characters on the show. For movies I'm not sure really. I adore chick flicks, even the kinda cheesy/corny ones like Princess Bride.
I can't really consider K-Dramas my guilty pleasure since most of my friends and family know how much I adore them.
5. Do you have someone to watch dramas with?
Sometimes my mother and I watch them together but usually its just me, myself, and I.
6. What is your favorite drama genre?
Definitely the rom-com and action/revenge ones. You can never go wrong with those.
7. Do you watch dramas from multiple countries?
Yes! My mother was actually the one to first start watching dramas from different countries like Filipino, Indian, and Tawianese dramas. I recently started watching Japanese dramas also.
8. If you could meet any actor, from any country, who would you meet?
This is a toughie. Um.... Joo Won. Because I would like to know what place did he have to go in order to pull off one of the most intense grief scenes I've ever seen. Ha Ji Won, because she's such a versatile actress and seems really sweet, then my favorite Jo Jung Suk because he's just awesome nuff said. Lastly is Shahrukh Khan, the man's a legend in Bollywood and magically doesn't seem to age, like ever!
9. Who is your current drama crush?
Kim Woo Bin. He actually caught me by surprise - I figured it was those devilish eyebrows that just jump out at you - and while I still haven't finished School 2013, I can see that he has alot of potential to really make it big.
10. Have you ever been nominated for a blogging award before?
No I haven't this is my first one. :)
Ok, now for the nominees:
And the questions are:
1) What inspired you to first start your blog?
2) What would you say is the hardest part about blogging?
3) Have you ever encountered bloggers slump and if so how did you overcome it?
4) Is there a drama character that has the same personality traits as you?
5) Which actor or actress do you feel is underrated or less well known?
6) If you could change the ending of any drama, what would it be and why?
7) What is your favorite post that you have written?
8) Which is harder to write, drama recaps or reviews?
9) Do comments and viewers really matter to you as a blogger?
10) If you weren't a blogger, what would you be doing instead?
I hope you guys will have as much fun as I did! Thank you again Jamie for the nomination that was really sweet of you. :)) And lastly congratulations to all the nominees, you all deserved it!