8/07/2014

New Writing Gig at Asia 24/7

For the past month or so I have been part of a writers program called The K-Pop Writers Workshop, specifically catered to writers/bloggers interested in K-Entertainment writing. Through this workshop I was given the opportunity to work on a article that had the potential of being published on one of their affiliated websites. Well, after the workshop ended I was asked to join the Asia 24/7 team where I am now one of their main writers!! So I mentioned all of this because my piece was just published today!! I reviewed the classic "Haru Haru" by Big Bang. If you guys want to check it out here is the link http://asia247.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/throwbackthurdsday-review-haru-haru/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today, I love responding back. I hope you have a lovely day! :)