1/12/2014

I Need Romance 3 Premieres January 13th!!

 Who else is uber excited to see Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon back on their television screens. THIS GIRL!! I literally squealed out loud when I found two of my favorite actors were going to be coupled together in a drama. Blessed news just weeks after finishing Shut Up Flower Boy Band where I feel hopelessly in love with Sung Joon and his smexy self. Kim So Yeon can no wrong in my book and I'm super happy to see her back once again. I have very high expectations for this drama and looking at the previous dramas in the series I could potentially be disappointed but that won't stop me from watching Sung Joon sizzle on my screen again. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today, I love responding back. I hope you have a lovely day! :)