1/13/2013

List

I've always wondered how come weekends fly by so quickly but the weekdays drag on forever.....I mean I know but still I'm already ready for summer break and school's only been in session for 3 days!! Anyways, I hope everyone's week went well. Besides school starting up and getting back into the groove of things there hasn't been anything interesting happening in my life.

If you can't already tell I'm a HUGE K-drama fan, so I thought why not make a list of dramas to see next....

1. School 2013







" The teen drama depicts the struggles and dilemmas that modern-day Korean youth face, such as bullying, student suicides, school violence, deteriorating teacher-student relations, private tutoring and other real-life high school issues, all within the confines of one small classroom at Seung Ri High School."(Wikipedia)

I remember Lee Jong Seok from Secret Garden he played the musician who was in love with Oska, he made such an impact whenever he was on screen and I've been waiting to see another drama where Jong Seok is a leading character for awhile. Because those few moments on screen weren't enough for me. I've only heard good things about this show it's the one to watch! And if anyone was wondering where to watch it I usually can find most dramas here

2. Queen-In Hyun's Man





I call this the tip-toe kiss!

"Kim Boong Do is a scholar who had supported the reinstatement of Queen In Hyun when Jang heebin's schemes resulted in her being deposed and replaced as King Sukjong's queen consort. With the help of a spell when he is in going to be killed in a fight he travels 300 years into the future of modern Seoul and meets Choi Hee Jin, a no-name actress who is expecting a career renaissance through her role as Queen In Hyun in a TV drama. She helps him to know about the history of his time and change some events. After that they start to develop feelings for each other, but is it possible for them to have a successful relationship?" (DramaWiki)

I've been wanting to check this one out for sometime, it's not only a compelling love story but fuses the modern day/Joseon period together in a really cool way. I love dramas that really bring to life the emotions two people feel when they fall in love and from what I've seen (and read) Queen In-Hyun's Man does the trick. And I just love Yoo In Na, who was from Secret Garden, she looks like she would be a great BFF to have.

3. Ojakgyo Brothers






"The story of a family with four sons who live together with their relatives on a farm near Seoul. Hwang Tae Hee is the third son and a policeman who falls in love with a girl named Baek Ja Eun. Baek Ja Eun is a haughty young woman who only believes in her pretty looks and is quick to flare up in anger." (DramaWiki)

So technically I have seen part of this show (only watched to the 9th episode or so) but since it's soo long I can't watch too much of it at once. The episodes I have watched so far, are soo cute and I love the family dynamics, characters, and over all feel of the show. Of course seeing Joo Woon *squeal* on screen will not affect my decision to keep watching this.......*snicker* I just need more motivation because it's 58 episodes!

If anyone has any other dramas (it doesn't even have to be Korean) that you would recommend that would be greatly appreciated. So please feel free to leave comments or suggestions. I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks!


* Photos courtesy of DramaBeans*

4 comments:

  1. Me tooooo! I freaking LOVE School 2013 (Dani from T-Ara is majorly awkward and just unnecessary, haha). I just started watching Queen of Ambition too and it is just as amazing, you should check it out. Are you learning Korean too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I was just reading comments about how bad her "acting" was lol. Hmm I think I've heard about that show, and yeah I'll do that. Yes and no, its mainly self-teaching at this point. If I cant just learn Hangul then I believe the rest will follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch Korean dramas just to look on pretty girls. Haha ! Anyway nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch just for the handsome man. Haha! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment today, I love responding back. I hope you have a lovely day! :)