1/29/2013

Wishlist: Two is Better Than One



I have this fascination with skulls studded not studded I don't care!













I would totally rock these booties!
This looks so cute and comfortable.



Gorgeous dress!
Not a huge fan of Nike's but this is cute.

Yes I know another MK watch but I can't help it ;)

I like the combo of glitter/embellishments with this all white/cream look.

Pretty!

Adorable!

I have a feeling my wardrobe will just consist of maxi skirts..
Love the color!
A sweet and flirty look!
The skirt alone is cute but combined with the anchor shirt makes it even better.
Art In Our Blood's clothing are always awesome to look at!
Love!


It says 'Bonjour' what else!




Photo Credits: Pinterest & Art In Our Blood


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment today, I love responding back. I hope you have a lovely day! :)